Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"www.fourstevens.com" No Longer Active

To my great surprise, I was asked by a couple of people why they were getting an error message when they went to www.fourstevens.com. (For those of you who don't know what that is, that had been the main Four Stevens website.) Why was that a surprise? Well, mostly because I didn't think anybody was even visiting the website. So, many thanks to those of who took the time that you probably could have been using to do something productive to visit my website. :) It makes me feel nice.

So, what happened to fourstevens.com? Well, I used web hosting through Yahoo to run the website and they kept upping the prices. And (the painful truth be told) I really don't sell very much music online (unfortunately) and thus I decided that I couldn't afford to keep paying the monthly web hosting fee. So, www.fourstevens.com no longer exists for the moment. Instead I'll be using this blog site and a google site to run most of the Four Stevens stuff. For links to listening to music, etc, click on the album covers on the right side of the page.

.

No comments:

Blog Archive