.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Street Performance Video
For the last 3 1/2 years, I've lived just outside of Washington D.C. It's been a WONDERFUL place to experience! Last summer I decided that I really wanted to street perform there. This video is of one of my originals that I played there, called "Of All Things." Though I wrote the song many years ago, it has yet to appear on any album. I think I'm waiting until I know exactly what to do with it... The video was taken with a regular digital camera, so don't expect any professional-studio sound quality. ;) Enjoy the video!! Enjoy the song!!
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![[FourStevensBeach+square.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7YgpIXFjwyOCTmjHMqShnye3OaZ955Zr4_nEB0NtQ15qg9YatO8DGFLZ15U-GMRzvebOT92x_2bL3aEjoqjyaIJMp0zPRTW5ofwuclsOFTxHs55k4ZLoEQIzzJN1fjp0Frtxoc103JAk/s220/FourStevensBeach+square.jpg)
2 comments:
What? Whoever took that video is AWESOME, that's all I have to say. :)
Well, and that you're a very attractive person. And that I miss the sunshine and what it does to our skin.
ps. Love the song.
(Oh, and my other comment was dorky. That's why I had to delete it.)
Steve, you are so amazing. Sophie and I watched and decided you are very brave. Keep it up. Cool!!!
Post a Comment