Well, lately it's been giving me trouble because it (obviously) is really starting to lack the capability to do what I need it to. Sooooo, I really need to get out there looking for new recording equipment. It will most likely stall the release of "Stories," but that's how it goes I guess. So, to tidy us over until then, I will post a demo of one of the songs from the album. Probably one called "Epic." It really explains how I had been feeling for the last several months. I think you'll like it. Check it out under the "Listen to Music" page (the link is in the upper left corner of the page).
And have a GREAT HAPPY AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm thinking of using this pic for a future album cover. I can stare at it for minutes!)
.


![[FourStevensBeach+square.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7YgpIXFjwyOCTmjHMqShnye3OaZ955Zr4_nEB0NtQ15qg9YatO8DGFLZ15U-GMRzvebOT92x_2bL3aEjoqjyaIJMp0zPRTW5ofwuclsOFTxHs55k4ZLoEQIzzJN1fjp0Frtxoc103JAk/s220/FourStevensBeach+square.jpg)
1 comment:
"I can stare at it for minutes"?!
I love you.
Post a Comment