Monday, December 15, 2008

I only hate bugs that invade your personal space

I like nature. Nay, I love nature! I love the trees, the animal life, the sounds, the smells, everything. But there's one thing that annoys me. When little bugs that should be out there enjoying nature themselves decide that your home is where they ought to make camp. I wish I could talk to them, tell them that I would not kill them if they would go play in the grass and sunshine like they should be doing. But unfortunately, they don't speak English very well (or Spanish or German for that matter) and so there's no way to say, "hey, if you don't get out of here I'm going to exercise my right to squash you or spray you." (or, "pss, si no te sales de aqui voy a ejercitar mi derecho de aplastarte o pulverizarte.") Too bad, because we'd both be happier that way...


No comments:

Blog Archive