I always enjoy those kinds of places where people of all walks of life go. The places where no matter who you are, you'll probably go there. And consequently you'll rub shoulders with people you normally wouldn't have any association with. I'm talking about places like the airport, the DMV, national parks, rest stops on freeways.
I recently took a trip to California for another job interview (let's pray one of these pan out...) and as I sat people-watching in the airport I decided to pull out the camera and snap a few shots. Here are some of my favorite people:
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![[FourStevensBeach+square.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7YgpIXFjwyOCTmjHMqShnye3OaZ955Zr4_nEB0NtQ15qg9YatO8DGFLZ15U-GMRzvebOT92x_2bL3aEjoqjyaIJMp0zPRTW5ofwuclsOFTxHs55k4ZLoEQIzzJN1fjp0Frtxoc103JAk/s220/FourStevensBeach+square.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi Steven! Great to be in touch, even if just over blogs.
People-watching can be so much fun. These pictures are great.
So you're off to California? (I read your wife's blog sometimes.) Congratulations!
Post a Comment